Netflix Little Things Season 4 Release Date, Cast, Trailer
Little Things is among the most loved web series owing to its light-hearted, sensitive, and uplifting storyline. The show is mainly focused on the millennial generation, trying to balance new careers, wandering minds, and personal relationships.
The first season was released in October 2016 on Dice Media, the channel of Pocket Aces. However, the series was so much applauded by the viewers that it ultimately got grabbed by Netflix for worldwide broadcasting, which happened in October 2018.
Little Things Season 4 Cast
- Mithila Palkar as Kavya Kulkarni
- Dhruv Sehgal as Dhruv Vats
- Navni Parihar as Ila Kulkarni (Kavya’s mother)
- Rishi Deshpande as Satish Kulkarni (Kavya’s father)
- Loveleen Mishra as Dhruv’s mother
- Veenah Naair as Mrs. Latha Iyer
- Abhishek Bhalerao as Murthy, Dhruv’s colleague
- Shikha Chauhan as Anmol, Kavya’s friend
- Priyanka Arya as Sushmitha, Kavya’s colleague
- Varun Tiwari as Akshay, Kavya’s colleague
- Sanika Ghaisas as Nupur, Kavya’s childhood friend
- Tirrtha Murbaadkar as Aishwarya, Kavya’s neighbour
- Mayur More as Vivek, Kavya’s first boyfriend
- Madhurima Roy as Divya, Dhruv’s first girlfriend
- Vikram kochhar as Dhruv’s childhood friend
- Param Mehta as young Dhruv
- Nidhie Menon as young Kavya
- Veer Rajwant Singh as Akash, Dhruv’s friend at work
- Aman Bhagat as Karan
- Palvi Jaiswal as Sana
- Sanjay Gurbaxani as Kavya’s Boss
The cast of Little Things 4 will be the same with Kavya and Dhruv played by Mithila Palkar and Dhruv Sehgal in the leading roles.
Little Things Plot
The story of Little Things revolves around two characters, Kavya and Dhruv, who are in a live-in relationship. The series has a simple story that revolves around the pair talking over their everyday life problems. After season 2, season 3 didn’t seem to be on cards as the second season had concluded with the pair opting to give each other some space. But, out of blue and all of a sudden, Netflix declared to come up with season 3, which was streamed in November 2019. And now we are just thinking when will be season 4 coming our way.
Season 3 brings the struggle of Dhruv and Kavya during their long-distance relationship. Dhruv shifts to Bangalore for six months for his research leaving Kavya in Mumbai. In this season, both seem to adjust to their new lives. Little Things is special in its own way owing to its relatable content.
Netflix Little Things Trailer
Little Things Season 4 Release Date
Although there is no official statement on if and when Little Things Season 4 will be released, we can expect it out of the blue just like season 3. So, for now, all we can do is just wait until the next update. If the show gets renewed, it will go on air sometime in November 2020 or after that.